Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog Entry ONE!

How many social networking sites are you using? Currently, I am using 4 different social netowrking sites, some more than others. The sites I use are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. How often do I use them? I would say that I check all of them at least once a day. I check twitter the most on my phone through out the day, but when I'm on my computer I usually always have Facebook up. Instagram I also check on my phone and Pinterest will usually be up if I'm watching TV or something. Although Pinterest is my networking site that is the least used, I like it the best. It has such a variety of things you can look at, and gives you so many different things you can make or design. It definitely knows how to take up your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment