Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BLOG 3!


After reading about blogs, and what is helpful to get more views and clicks on your page, there are many things I would change about mine. First off, I like how my colors stand out and grab the eye but I think I need some pictures to really keep people interested to stay on the page. Depending on what the content would be on my blog, I would probably make the background a little less busy when I am adding the pictures. As far as ads, I would place them around the sides of the blog and a few at the top. I hate when certain blogs have too many ads, and it makes it hard to actually read the information, so I wouldn’t want too many. I am really interested in hair, makeup, and celebrities, so this would most likely be the main focus of content on my page. Saying this, the ads would be relatable. I think Amazon would be a great ad to have on my page, because it continues to draw people to my page. A success blog needs to be organized and easy to use; this would also be two things I would be sure to change to make my blog more marketable. Lastly, I would make sure their was a comment section so people could get involved and say what they like or if any changed would be made. Also people could make comments and others could response, creating conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment